Saturday, April 28, 2012

Funny Gideon

Here are a few conversations we've had with Gideon lately. I need to be better about writing things down since he really has some funny things to say. I love the stage that he's in right now. He comes up with his own things and sometimes they are just off the wall.

Me: Gideon, stop twirling the necklace. You're going to hit Hazel.
(Gideon keeps twirling the necklace)
Nathan: Gideon, mom said stop.
Gideon: Dad, it's not mom, it's mommy.

Getting ready for bed:
Nathan: Gideon, who's on your PJ's?
Gideon: Handy Manny.
Me: What does Handy Manny do?
(I was expecting him to say something with tools)
Gideon: Nothing, he's just on my PJ's.
(I guess he's right)

We had some soda from a work thing for Nathan. On the way home Gideon kept asking if he could have it. I told him wait until we got home and then we could mix it with some of the Crystal Light we had. Gideon's response was, " Wow, that will be tasty".

This morning Nathan was hugging me and Gideon kept telling him to stop.
G: Stop, that's my mommy.
N: No, it's my mommy.
G: NO, that's MY mommy.
N: Where's my mommy, then?
G: Your mommy is at your house.
N: This is my house.
G: No, this is my house.
N: Are you paying for it?
G: Yes!

These may not be funny to you but I think he's hilarious. 

No comments: