Thursday, June 3, 2010

Edit on my previous post

It's been brought to my attention that I left someone off the list of visitors to Indiana. I wanted to correct my mistake and let everyone know that Gideon and I were very excited that Katie could also come in from Utah and spend some time with us. I thought I would also list everyone else we were able to see, in addition to those already mentioned in the previous post, just in case anyone else was feeling left out.

Carlos and Jennifer
Benji, Nicky, Alex and Camille
Andrew and Laura
Haley, Jerod and Emily
Natalie
Shane
Kayla and John
Great-Grandma "Plain"
All of the people Grandma D works with
Everyone in the Reynolds' ward on Sunday

We had a great time with everyone and can't wait to see you all again. Love you all!

1 comment:

Katie said...

hahahahahahahahahaha! i love it. this made me laugh sooo hard! sorry i gave you such a hard time. next time i better get a post all to myself or i am going to FREAK OUT! haha i kid melsa i kid. but seriously i'm glad we got to see each other and hang hang out. a year is too long. let's not let that happen again. i love you so much and already miss you!!