Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I found a few more minutes

Daddy just got home so I have a few more minutes to type. I just wanted to show a few pictures of Gideon from the Clifford exhibit. Crown Center Mall has the exhibit right now and Gideon would always get excited during the commercial so Nathan and I decided to take him for a Family Home Evening. We got to the mall at about 5:45 and thought we had plenty of time. Little did we know the mall closes at 6 on Mondays. Can you believe that? 6 PM!! Gideon had a great 15 minutes and didn't have to worry about other kids. Their parents were responsible and looked up the times, I guess. After the exhibit closed we took him across the street to the fountains. You can play in them but Gideon didn't want to. He was mad when we tried to leave but he wouldn't get in the water. What a silly boy. Maybe next year.

Captain Gideon
Sliding down Clifford's tail

At the fountain. That's about as close as he would get.
Fun with Daddy

1 comment:

Jen said...

Thanks for finally updating your blog! :) I love the before and after pictures of Hazel on "drugs". hehehe